At Paymentearth, sending payments to Europe is quick, secure, affordable, and all with exceptional customer service!
How quickly is my transfer made?
Payments are delivered via SWIFT, or Local networks. As a continually evolving network, SWIFT advancements allow for both Same Day and Next Day delivery.
Typically, funds are released overnight to the SWIFT network, with final credit based on individual bank efficiency (i.e. a human being must still credit the wire to the appropriate account).
How do I know sending money with Paymentearth is secure?
Paymentearth is a licensed and bonded Money Transmitter, able to service customers in all 50 United States. We are regulated by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) – registration number: 31000126701006
PaymentEarth is also bound by all tenets of the BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), and we follow the industry’s KYC (Know Your Client) rules and regulations, along with the requirements of OFAC (Office of Foreign Asset Control). In short, we have zero incentive to do anything other than offer a fair, transparent business model that serves our clients.
PaymentEarth is governed by the same regulations as larger banking brands, but offers personal customer service, a much beloved transparent pricing model, and a state-of-the-art online portal, which includes some basic accounting functions too.
What does it cost to send money to Europe?
In short, the cost for sending money to Europe with PaymentEarth is simply our fixed margin above the interbank rate, plus a wire fee for payments less than $5,000 USD worth of currency. For payments over $5K, PaymentEarth charges NO fee for Local payments, and only $8 for SWIFT payments.
PaymentEarth can deliver funds to Europe through SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), or SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) networks.
What determines which wire fee I pay?
- Sending a payment locally (via the SEPA network) avoids the common banking practice of intermediary banks taking small fees from your delivered funds, and local payments usually credit within 24 hours of your delivery date.
- For expedited delivery, or the added surety of SWIFT receipts and/or MT103 reports, clients can send wires via SWIFT, for $8.
- To send USD to Europe, it’s a flat $30 fee. No percentages, just 30 bucks.
What if I need to talk to a human being?
Not a problem at PaymentEarth! Think of us as a resource! We’re experts in this industry and have decades of experience to offer in navigating the finer points of international payments. While many other “FinTech” companies are opting for automated ‘bots’, or overseas “customer care” centers, PaymentEarth remains Made in the USA, with real human beings ready to answer your questions.
What makes Paymentearth different?
- At PaymentEarth pricing is free from ambiguity, and our client margins are fixed- the margin you pay on your first trade is the same you’ll pay on EVERY trade for the life of your account! And all in complete transparency. Why? Because we think it’s the right thing to do. And because we’re customers too, so we know what it’s like getting the runaround at other places.
- Customer Care: PaymentEarth’s expert, friendly representatives understand that making payments is just one small aspect of managing business. With over 50 years’ combined experience in International Payments, the team at PaymentEarth is a well-oiled machine that can help actively manage your FX. We work at the speed of business, so that you can focus on what you do best- moving your company forward!
- Technology: From our easy to use Online Rate Calculator, to our state-of-the-art Online portal (PE Direct), to our partnership with cutting-edge blockchain provider, Ripple, PaymentEarth is clearly looking forward, and bringing the future to our clients.
Stay in the Know
Keep on top of your business financials with the Paymentearth Market ReportSee the Latest Market Update
Our Clients are Thrilled